This freshly renovated 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment sleeps a family or group of 4 people (maximum) and boasts separate living area, plus laundry facilities.
- A well equipped compact kitchen which has sink, dishwasher, full sized fridge, toaster kettle, microwave/convection oven, electric frying pan, slow cooker, 2 burner electric cook top, map coffee pod machine, crockery cutlery and glass ware for 4 people
- First bedroom with en-suite containing laundry facilities and heated towel rail, and a splittable king size bed that can be split into 2 long singles if required. This bedroom also has a 2nd TV with Wii gaming console and assorted games
- The second bedroom also with en-suite shower/vanity & heated towel rail, has 2 single beds
- A separate second toilet is located off the living area
- Separate living area with TV and DVD player, and CD player with blue-tooth and USB port. Also assorted books, CD’s and board games.
- A large private balcony with a gas BBQ (gas provided) and outdoor seating with fantastic north views
Booking Terms and Conditions;
Cedarwood Management Services strongly recommend that guests have ambulance cover and take out travel insurance for their holiday to Falls Creek. Aussie Travel Insurance offers cover for snow holidays so try them on 1800 888 448.
Cedarwood Apartments prefer bookings made directly with our office to ensure that you get all of the information you need and so that you get the best apartment to suit your group.
Once you decide to stay at Cedarwood you will be required to pay a 50% deposit when making your booking if booked directly with Cedarwood (bookings through 3rd party sites pay in full on booking). Payments are usually made by direct deposit into our account over the internet, or with Mastercard or Visa over the telephone. The remaining balance of your booking fee is due no less than 45 days prior to your arrival date at Cedarwood again via direct deposit or card. If your arrival date is less than 45 days after the booking date you will be required to pay the full amount on booking unless other arrangements are made.
Cancellation Policy: Should for some reason you have to cancel your booking a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking fee will be charged. If you cancel more than 45 days before your arrival date a full refund of the monies paid less the cancellation fee will be given. If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date a refund less the cancellation fee will only be paid if the apartment is filled for the period that you have booked it. If the apartment is filled for part of the booked period you will receive a partial refund less the cancellation fee. If the booking is not re filled no refund will be given.
Maximum occupancy Policy: Each apartment in Cedarwood has a maximum occupancy. This number varies between apartments and is based on the number of beds within it. Cedarwood does not allow extra people in our apartments over the maximum number and exceeding this number will result in your group being unable to check in on arrival until alternate accommodation is secured for the extra people. Extra people refers to persons of all ages including children, babies and toddlers regardless of whether or not they require an actual bed.
Guests found breaching this policy will be asked to find alternate accommodation for the extra person/persons or the entire group will be evicted without refund.
No Snow Policy: in the event that during the designated snow season Falls Creek is unable to open 3 runs for snow sports our no snow policy comes into effect 48 hours prior to your arrival date. If we do not have 3 runs open for snow sports guests have the option at this point and only at this point and no later to transfer their booking to later that same season or to the following summer season. No transfer fee applies unless the dates are changed a second time or more and transfers are subject to availability.