Apartment 19 sleeps 8. This apartment is freshly renovated and brand new for winter 2023 ski season. Suiting groups of friends, or 2 families this apartment is located on the south west side of the building which is quiet and peaceful.
This apartment includes;
- drying cupboard with dehumidifier
- a well appointed kitchen with induction cook-top, oven, dishwasher, full sized fridge, and pantry.
- a large dining table offering banquette bench seating
- a comfortable living room with smart TV, and faces south onto the tranquil view outside.
- There are three bedrooms. The first with queen size bed & smart TV is straight off the living area. The second bedroom with two bunk beds (sleeps 4) & another smart TV is also on the bottom level, and upstairs a third/master bedroom with a splittable king size bed (or two singles).
- There are two bathrooms one with euro laundry adjacent located off the bunk room.
All apartments at Cedarwood have their own private balconies with gas hooded BBQ’s, and gas is provided free.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Cedarwood Management Services strongly recommend that guests have ambulance cover and take out travel insurance for their holiday to Falls Creek. Aussie Travel Insurance offers cover for snow holidays so try them on 1800 888 448.
Cedarwood Apartments prefer bookings made directly with our office to ensure that you get all of the information you need and so that you get the best apartment to suit your group.
Once you decide to stay at Cedarwood you will be required to pay a 50% deposit when making your booking if booked directly with Cedarwood (bookings through 3rd party sites pay in full on booking). Payments are usually made by direct deposit into our account over the internet, or with Mastercard or Visa over the telephone. The remaining balance of your booking fee is due no less than 45 days prior to your arrival date at Cedarwood again via direct deposit or card. If your arrival date is less than 45 days after the booking date you will be required to pay the full amount on booking unless other arrangements are made.
Cancellation Policy: Should for some reason you have to cancel your booking a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking fee will be charged. If you cancel more than 45 days before your arrival date a full refund of the monies paid less the cancellation fee will be given. If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date a refund less the cancellation fee will only be paid if the apartment is filled for the period that you have booked it. If the apartment is filled for part of the booked period you will receive a partial refund less the cancellation fee. If the booking is not re filled no refund will be given.
No Snow Policy: in the event that during the designated snow season Falls Creek is unable to open 3 runs for snow sports our no snow policy comes into effect 48 hours prior to your arrival date. If we do not have 3 runs open for snow sports guests have the option at this point and only at this point and no later to transfer their booking to later that same season or to the following summer season. No transfer fee applies unless the dates are changed a second time or more and transfers are subject to availability.