Apartment 13 is ideal for 4 people.
This mezzanine apartment is perfect for 4 people with a comfy, splittable king bed upstairs for 2 people and a tilt away double bed in the living area that sleeps another 2. It has a lovely new bathroom, and the laundry facilities are located in the entry area. A full kitchen with a 4 burner electric cooktop, Asko dishwasher, coffee machine, 240lt fridge/freezer, microwave/convection oven & slow cooker makes preparing meals easy. Located at the front of the building the view from the balcony is of the village bowl area and ski runs. This apartment is stunning.
This self contained apartment consists of:
- Private bathroom
- Full kitchen which has a sink, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave/convection oven, electric frypan, coffee machine, slow cooker, plenty of pots & pans, rice cooker plus cutlery, crockery and glass ware for up to 6 people in case you have guests over to visit.
- A front loading washing machine in the kitchen with a large tumble dryer right near it under the stairs.
- Living area with leather sofa & arm chair, large TV, iPod docking station with radio and DVD player & tilt away double bed ensuring you have plenty of space during the day and comfort at night.
- A mezzanine bedroom upstairs that has a splittable king size bed.
- A balcony with a gas BBQ on it and gas provided with 2 deck chairs.
- The views from the front of the building are spectacular
All apartments at Cedarwood have their own private balconies with gas BBQ’s on them and gas is provided free.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Cedarwood Management Services strongly recommend that guests have ambulance cover and take out travel insurance for their holiday to Falls Creek. Aussie Travel Insurance offers cover for snow holidays so try them on 1800 888 448.
Once you decide to stay at Cedarwood you will be required to pay a 50% deposit when making your booking. Payments are usually made by direct deposit into our account over the internet, or with a credit card over the telephone (please note a 3% card fee is added to all amounts processed via EFTPOS). The remaining balance if your booking fee is due no less than 45 days prior to your arrival date at Cedarwood. Once again this is usually done via direct deposit or with a credit card over the telephone. If your arrival date is less than 45 days after the booking date you will be required to pay the full amount on booking unless other arrangements are made.
Cancellation Policy: Should for some reason you have to cancel your booking a cancellation fee of 15% of the total booking fee will be charged. If you cancel more than 45 days before your arrival date a full refund of the monies paid less the cancellation fee will be given. If you cancel less than 45 days before your arrival date a refund less the cancellation fee will only be paid if the apartment is filled for the period that you have booked it. If the apartment is filled for part of the booked period you will receive a partial refund less the cancellation fee. If the booking is not re filled no refund will be given.
No Snow Policy: in the event that during the designated snow season Falls Creek is unable to open 3 runs for snow sports our no snow policy comes into effect 48 hours prior to your arrival date. If we do not have 3 runs open for snow sports guests have the option at this point and only at this point and no later to transfer their booking to later that same season or to the following summer season. No transfer fee applies unless the dates are changed a second time or more and transfers are subject to availability.